The 7 1/2 habits of lifelong learners was interesting. I know for me I will go through each step (well, not always the 7.\ 1/2 step of having fun). I will often forget to have fun....this was a great reminder for me.
Looking at the habits it would be hard to decide which I is the easiest and hardest. I think in my current status in life, I am able to set goals with an end in sight as my easiest. My hardest would be to create my own learning toolbox. It is not that I don't have the desire but the problem I have is the lifechange with kids and a husband which take much of my time (outside of work) and does not allow for much free time to pursue classes, reading books, etc.
This class is a step in the right direction for me. I am excited to be a part of it and look forward to all that I will be learning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment